Monday, August 17, 2009

Isn't It Nice to Be Home Again (James Taylor)


I have three blog posts floating around in my head which won't see the light of day for another 48+ hours - I'm leaving mom's later this morning, driving a 10 ft. rental truck over state lines from Flowery Branch, Georgia to South Florida (thank you, Mel, for flying up and keeping me company on the way home... :-)

More later - wish me luck now!

QUOTE: “I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.” ~ Maya Angelou

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, dear friend, hope to see you soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amy and Michele ~

    Thanks for the travel wishes - I did indeed have a smooth and safe trip, with very little traffic, mostly-clear skies and a fun companion with whom to share the adventure!

    Made it home about 4 a.m. Tuesday and spent most of yesterday unloading, unpacking and trying to find a home for everything I brought back (a story unto itself) - more to come in my next blog post... :-)

    ReplyDelete