Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Much Better View of the Moon (George Wurzbach)

Last night was close... and tonight is the "official" full moon - this tune seems to fit my mood/life philosophy now...

SONG: A Much Better View of the Moon by George Wurzbach (scroll about halfway down; "I ain't no creature"... should be preacher... :-)

BOOK: One Hundred Aspects of the Moon: Japanese Woodblock Prints by Tamara Tjardes, Yoshitoshi Taiso

POEM: The Eclipse by Richard Eberhart

I stood out in the open cold
To see the essence of the eclipse
Which was its perfect darkness.

I stood in the cold on the porch
And could not think of anything so perfect
As man's hope of light in the face of darkness.

QUOTE: "And if I have to work late, there's nothing like diamond stars and a pearl full moon against an onyx night sky." ~ Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment